Sunday, March 15, 2009

Harvest Moon Villa



Harvest Moon Villa is situated deep in the rice fields of Ubud, far away from the hustle and bustle, yet only 1 mile from downtown. From Harvest Moon Villa, it only takes 5 min drive to bank, supermarket, and hundreds of restaurants, and shopping.

Beautiful panorama views from Harvest Moon Villa huge open air living room, enjoy tropical living at it's best। Harvest Moon Villa offers freeform marble pool, classic water fountains. Splendid gardens, lotus ponds and relaxing terraces. 10' foot sculptured ceilings, rich marble floors. Roman coulombs, onyx fixtures.

4-Master Bedrooms, 5-Baths, Gourmet Kitchen with beautiful Teak Cabinets, Marble Counters, Swimming Pool, Enormous Open-air Living Room, Dining Pavilion, Art Gallery, Office, Laundry Room, AC, Satellite TV, VCD, Hi Fi Stereo System, Telephone, Beautifully furnished with elegant antiques.

More About This Villa

1 comment:

  1. It's really cool. In my last visit to Bali I stayed at villa near to beach. I think next time I would like to have experience to stay at rice farms.. It will be a different experience.
    luxury villa bali

    ReplyDelete